Ridge Monkey - Rm-Tec Fluro
Sinking fluorocarbon coated mainline with superior casting qualities and low stretch, ideal for fishing heavily pressured waters with spooky fish that have seen it all – the high density allows the line to hug the bottom contours, remaining undetected by the target species while still retaining the casting qualities of a standard monofilament: the perfect middle ground between weight and castability. High abrasion resistance and low memory.
•Strong: the heavy, tough nature of the fluorocarbon coating ensures high abrasion resistance and durability
• Supple: the pre-stretched mono core means the RM-Tec Fluoro flows effortlessly off the spool during the cast
• Low stretch: excellent bite indication and emphasised “donk” when feeling the lead down, even at long range
• Fast sinking: cuts through the surface tension like a knife and settles brilliantly across the bottom
• Low visibility: clear tone suitable for all situations
• 1000m spool available in 0.33mm (15lb) and 0.37mm (20lb) breaking strain5000